Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

The hare and the tortoise race

Hi. My name is the Tortoise, And i have a really good reason. i’ve got short legs and I am  really really slow !  I am really slow a chewing.

In a race, I came last Everytime . I am always the one that gets no medal. And it happens every time. Its not fair because they are all fast and i am the only slow one in the race. I blame the Aesop. he’s the one who wrote it.

It happened in March and that time of the year the hare go a bit crazy. I am so busy springing in the spring sometimes my thoughts quite keep up.  Do you know what i’ll tell you what happened just so it can be clear and that it wasn’t really my fault. It can happened to anyone.

Do you know that old Hare that lives next to me witch is my  next door? He is so bouncy like the first time i was watching him i thought he was bouncing on a trampoline.  While he was bouncing i was getting ready for the challenge. While I was eating this Hare just came out of nowhere and said “ hey you’re not going to win anyways you should just stay home”  While he was talking to me I was just still chewing.

The race has began everyone was getting ready for the race while i was just looking at everyone then i did what they were doing. After that we raced i was coming last but then everyone was slowing down and then i was coming first. While hare was coming last.  Once i had finish the race i had my medal.   

The tortoise was really happy but when he saw the hare walking away he felt sorry for him but happy at the same time. Once they had finish the tortoise went to the hare and said “ i won! yeah and you loose” and the hare looked sad and the tortoise went to him and said “ hey are you alright?” and the hare said “ yeah i’m alright “ saying it in a slowly voice.  And the tortoise said “ ok just making sure bye have a nice day”  but the tortoise saw the people coming to the picture of him but he didn’t like it but he said their theirs the winner pointing at hare’s house.

And the tortoise went home with his gold medal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment