Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Getting my new netbook at my old school


At my old school we when I was a year five and in my new classroom we got our netbook I was excited.

My friends and i was really happy when our teacher was giving it out our teacher called our name and she gave it to us but it was in a box.

Once she had finish we get to open it and  it was shiny we get to have a little play on it them we had to learn how to go on our Google docs, our new blog, our new math whizz, our new xtra math and all those other stuff.

After that our teacher was showing us the rules for the netbook it was no playing games unless it is free time, Don’t put it on the floor, don’t eat while you're on your netbook, hold it with two hands, don’t hold it by the screen, don’t leave it at the corner of the table and all those other stuff and then we were finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment