Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Writing test


Planning:

They went to a farm when brad wasn't allowed but his friend was allowed. They couldn’t find their way out and there was a voice saying where are you going to Brad and brad friend didn’t hear until brad figured it out it was his mum so they found their way out and brad apologized to his mum and his mum forgave him and brad and his friend into the room and just played games




Start Writing Here:

I walking to the farm with my friends when I wasn't allowed to go. As we got closer to the farm I heard a voice saying where are you going I told my friend can you hear that? And he said “no” so he started to feel weird. As they were walking they found this sort of old looking farm it was dark in side you couldn’t see a thing.

But lucky his friend brought a torch he turned on his torch and it was scarey but their was nothing in their but just hay lying on the ground. Brad hears the same voice again “ where are you going?”
he was starting to feel scared so he was wondering if they could go and eat and his friend said “yeah sure” But the thing is they forgot which they came from so they didn’t go to the restaurant because they couldn’t find their way back.

Brad was scared cause he didn’t know what to do. So they just sat down. Something came from the shed and it was the same old voice again. “ Im starting to feel scared because I keep hearing that voice and it just won’t get away” Brad said in a shaky voice. His friend said “ what is it saying” Brad said “ it saying where are you going?” Brad friend said in a confused voice “ maybe umm someone is saying where are you going because that person dosen’t know where you're going I guess.”

After that Brad was thinking who doesn't know where I am going?as he was thing that voice came back then Brad just realized it was his mum. They stood up and found their way out. When they found their way out Brad ran to his mum and said “ sorry I went when I wasn't allowed to sorry”  Brad mum said “ it’s alright I forgive you”

After that Brad and his friend went in his room and played games and that voice he heard never was heard again.

  





No comments:

Post a Comment